Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Third week at BeST Program

Time is Gold

That was what I have learned this week, on Monday we were having mock interview, I got some tips from Mr. Abdullah about to manage ourself during interview. During interview we need to nock the door before enter, greet the interviewer, don't forget to smile and get their permission to sit. We also must be confident during speak, control the eye contact , don't always look at the ceiling or floor, it look like we don't have confident or we are cheating something. I thing this session is very beneficial to me because I will use it for the real interview.

For Tuesday and Wednesday I have taken leave because I have test to enter an  interview at Johor.

Thursday was a surprise when I need to do public peaking, I thought I was excepting because public speaking should be on Tuesday.  I was not preparing very well. I just wrote the skrip on the midnight before the day. Fortunately I can controlled myself and I can do the public speaking. For me it was ok rather I loss my confident and skip the class. From that I learned to be prepared in whatever situation and always thing positive.

Friday, we continued our class of negotiation skill, I thought it was so boring because it also about communication. But after that I thing this is a wonderfull class that I had been through. Trainer instructs interested activities inside it. For example we need to create situation about negotiation skill and then choose our friends to act the situation. Although its look like joking , full of laughing when see our friends acting, but it contain something that we can learn from it,,, its about negotiation.

Sunday and Saturday

I hate the word ' last minute'
That was the words that I'd learned. I always do my job in last minute, but after this I will not . I'll change myself because for me 'last minute' means killing myself. When Allah order us to do the prayer on time , it has the meaning. Thats what we need to practice on our daily life, on doing everything must on time.

smile always.. to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment